In this issue:
- LASA will hold its first virtual International Congress
- ¿Desea tener acceso a todas las sesiones virtuales de LASA2020?
- LASA2020 Childcare
- Festival de Cine Virtual LASA2020
- Instrucciones para presentadores(as) de ponencias en el Congreso Virtual LASA2020
- Search for a new editor for the Latin American Research Review
- LASA busca el talento fotográfico de sus miembros
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to email@example.com.