In this issue:
- Vote for LASA Executive Council officers
- Por un Congreso inclusivo y al alcance de todas y todos
- Puedes verificar tu registro al Congreso LASA2021
- Instrucciones para Ponentes en Congreso LASA2021
- LASA launches a repository of virtual events organized by institutional partners
- Invitation to send photographs for display on the LASA website
Latin American Research Review
- Equipo editorial de LARR es encabezado por la profesora Carmen Martínez Novo
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.